Extending 130 Years of Innovation,
Dedication & Success with PLM
In this 25 minute video Saman Ekanayake, Head of Product Development at Triumph shares his PLM journey and explains why simplifying development, adding structure, removing inefficiencies and increasing transparency is key to streamlining the development process and extending their 130-year-old tradition of innovation, dedication and success.
The session covers:
- Triumph’s business objectives and challenges
- Reasons to initiate a PLM project
- How PLM can be a part of a business realignment strategy
- Why Triumph chose Centric Software
- An overview of the project’s first results and future roll-out
1 Step away From free access
Enter your email below to recieve a link to learn how Triumph have used PLM to continue 130 years of innovation.