3D Digital Transformation:
Now & Next
On 21st June, the 3D.RC will join IEEE and Intel to co-host a highly interactive, hands-on workshop that explores the strategic challenges and opportunities companies face when embracing 3D technology. The workshop aims to complement the discussions that will then take place at PI Apparel NYC, so sign up here to maximize the ROI of your registration.
- Gain insights to solve challenges related to a digital transformation
- Advance your skills in constructing a 3D roadmap for success
- Acquire a toolkit to implement a rollout in your business or company
- Network with other like minded 3D enthusiasts
- Enhance your PI Apparel experience with the right conversations, connections and explorations
3D Digital Transformation: Now & Next
June 21, 8:30am – 5:00pm | IEEE Corporate Office (3 Park Ave, New York, NY 10016)
8:30 - Arrival and Networking
9:00 - Kick-off
9:30 - Activity 1
10:30 - Break
10:45 - Activity 2
12:00 - Lunch and Networking
12:45 - Activity 3
1:45 - Activity 4
2:45 - Break
3:00 - Group Share-out
4:30 -5:00 Wrap up, Final Thoughts, Networking
5:00 - End
This complimentary session (as part of your PI Apparel registration) will be limited to 30 attendees. Sign up early to be part of this inspiring day, and get started on your 3D digital transformation today!
The design charette is only open to end users, working directly for a Retailer/Brand.